Membership has its benefits! Harrison Police & Firemen’s Federal Credit Union members have access to all the financial products, services and conveniences our credit union has to offer.
Join us today—for all the benefits that membership offers.
Our field of membership includes:
The following groups are eligible for membership of the Harrison Police & Firemen’s Federal Credit Union. A $50 minimum balance is required at all times. This entitles you to all of our services and a vote at the annual membership meeting:
- Full-time permanent employee of the Town of Harrison, NJ
- Crossing guard employees of the Town of Harrison, NJ
- Permanent employees of the Harrison Housing Authority , Harrison, NJ
- Full-time permanent employees of the Borough of East Newark, NJ
- Members of the Board of Commissioners of the Housing Authority of the Town of Harrison, members of the Planning Board of the Town of Harrison or members of the Board of the Town of Harrison Department of Health in Harrison, NJ
- Board members of the Town of Harrison, Welfare Department, Local Assistance Board in Harrison, New Jersey
- Employees of the Harrison Board of Education, who work in Harrison, NJ
- Members of the Lions and Elk’s Club of Harrison and East Newark NJ
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate family or household; and organizations of such persons
- Husbands, wives, children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents and grandchildren are also allowed to open their own accounts! Family membership also includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships.
Contact us for more information on joining the credit union.